Monday, May 27, 2013

Strawberry Bread

I know it's strawberry season and I'm using frozen strawberries.  I have a habit of filling up my freezer and then not using what's in there.  My goal is to start using up things in my freezer and not buying anything else until it is emptied and cleaned.  Then my going to figure out a freezer system of what is in there and how it is going to be used.  Wish me luck!  

Thanks to this idea I have on cleaning out my freezer I have come up with a very tasty Strawberry Bread, your welcome.



Strawberry Bread

3 cups sugar
3 eggs
1/2 tablespoon vanilla
1/3 cup water
1 cup oil
3 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
16 oz bag frozen strawberries, thawed and mashed

Mix together in a large mixing bowl sugar, eggs, vanilla, water and oil.  Sift into sugar mixture flour, salt, and baking soda. Fold in strawberries and divide batter into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.  Bake in a pre-heated 350º oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. 

I just took ravioli out of the freezer, stay tuned. 

Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips