Friday, March 14, 2014

Artsy Fartsy Friday

I have had this blog now for almost 3 years and you really don't know too much about me.  First I need to work on my "About Me" page which I have been writing and re-writing.  I should have it done by April.

I am adding a new line-up to my blog Artsy Fartsy Fridays.  I love Arts and Crafts and it's been years since I had really sat down and got creative.  My first project is going to be cross-stitch.  I haven't done cross-stitching in over 25 years and I think it's time to jump back into it.

I'm starting with a simple cross-stitch pattern that I found on Etsy at FoxYouAreSoCrafty - Crafty Like A Fox Shop.  When I saw the squirrel and fox pattern I fell in love with these little guys.  Each Friday I will post my progress on my project.



























I would love to hear what your hobbies are and if you would like to join me with Artsy Fartsy Friday's I would love to hear what you are working on.

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips