Sunday, July 20, 2014

Review - Cocozia 100% Organic Coconut Water

I had the opportunity to taste and review Cocozia 100% Organic Coconut Water.  I have always been curious about coconut water and I am delighted to be able to do this review.

I was first impressed with packaging 12 nice 11.1 oz size boxes with their own straw.  I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor, especially since I am not a fan of sugary drinks.  It is a refreshing drink without being overpowering.  I can see drinking Cocozia Coconut Water after my workout.  My favorite way to use them is in my protein shakes and I am going to see what other recipes I can use Cocozia in.

When purchasing a product such as Cocozia 100% Organic Coconut Water what I am looking for is a healthy product for myself and my family.  I was impressed that Cocozia is 100% organic, contains a natural abundance of potassium and magnesium, as well as other electrolytes, NON GMO verified (which is very important to me) and for those special diets Gluten Free, Vegan and Kosher.























Cocozia 100% Oragnic Coconut Water can be purchased at Amazon by clicking this link also check out Cocozia at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips