Sunday, September 21, 2014

Changes

Last night and this morning I have had a lot on my mind about my Blog.  The David Bowie song "Changes" comes to mind.  That's what I need to do.....Make some changes.




















This morning while I was reading some blogs I came across one where a blogger posted eleven photos of the cookies she was blogging about, eleven photos that basically all looked the same. No Joke! I had a WTF am I doing moment, I have lost my identity and what I wanted my blog to be.

So starting today I am living my blog for me, I've never been a self promoter, had a ego over my blog, so why does it feel like I have changed?  I don't have an answer for that.  I can tell you I have not been happy for a long time with my blog and felt my quality of work has basically sucked.

If you choose to follow me this is what you will find in my blog related to cooking.

1.  A recipe now and then

2.  Cookbook reviews

3.  If I find some cooking tool, gadget, appliance that I'm in love with I will share it

You will also find blog posts about my other passions.

1.  Jewelry making

2.  Art

3.  Journaling

4.  Writing (work in progress)

5.  My life on the mountain

6.  Photography

I invite you to join me on my journey, maybe you share some of the same passions I have listed above, I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. #5 and #6 appeal to me most...I've always enjoyed hearing about your life on the mountain...and the accompanying photos have always been excellent...looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling the same. Still working out in my head what I want for my blog. Excited for more from you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips