Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Perfect Fall Cookie

I seem to always make the same cookies, the reason? I can count on one hand the sweets my husband loves and I know he will eat, peanut butter cookies, toffee cookies, pecan pie and apple fritters.  He is not a fan of sweets, I know....crazy!

I can add one more item to that list Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles.  I have never had a Snickerdoodle cookie in my life, when I was visiting Cookies and Cups blog I came across Shelly's recipe for Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles and I knew I had to make these cookies, I am one of those people who can not say no to pumpkin spice anything.

The Snickerdoodles are a simple cookie to make and I guarantee you are going to have all the ingredients in your pantry. By the time you take these cookies out of the oven your coffee will be ready, if you are a dipper like me you are going to be in heaven, there is something about all those spices and coffee, that makes them a perfect match.

The Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles filled the house with the wonderful scent of Fall.  I can see myself curled up in my favorite chair, with a big sweater, a book, a cup of coffee and a plate of these delightful cookies and feeling content.




















To get the recipe for Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles just click on this link to Cookies and Cups.  While you are visiting Shelly's blog check out her other recipes for Cheesy Spicy Ranch Stuffed Baked Potatoes, Chipotle Pulled Pork with Apple Slaw and Strawberry Bread with Strawberry Cream Cheese Glaze just to name a few.



1 comment:

 
Blogging tips