Saturday, March 24, 2012

Signs of Spring

I do think Spring is right around the corner for us.  I'm sure we will be snow a few more times but nothing that will be sticking around a long time.  I was having my coffee the other morning and could hear a loud pitch barking.  Our squirrel is up from her long winter's nap.  I grabbed the bag of peanuts and shook it and she came peaking out from the rocks.
 I threw down about 5 handfuls of peanuts
Within 20 minutes she had all of them picked up and taken back to her den.  I wonder how many babies are going to be running around here soon.  Time to stock up on more peanuts.

My daffodils are starting to push up now.  I wish I would have gotten my tulips bulbs planted but I will have to wait until next year to enjoy them. 

Until Next Time,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Spring sprung here too. No snow this year - no real cold weather. Makes me sad - I love my winter. Eventually we'll have Colorado! Now my "prove you're not a robot" second word was iisarat...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips