Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life At Rancho Delux

Almost a year ago we were having some major water pump issues and had to replace the whole pump. So many things could have been wrong from not so bad to scary bad.  This one was in the middle many the cost of replacing the pump.

For the last month we have been having problems again losing pressure and having no water.  The pump is fine it looks like it's the tanks, filter system in other words the guts of the system.  The man who put in the pump is going to come up and take a look at the system and I hope he can figure it out otherwise we have to try to find someone who knows this system.  Here are some photos of the water system, boiler and air conditioner down in the basement.  NO CLUE!


Yesterday was a nail biter day.  A fire broke out in New Harmony and with the wind blowing it was headed toward us.  Thank you to our Wonderful Firemen everything is getting under control and I don't see that we are in any danger.



To top all this fun off for the last 6 days I have been dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck.  At last it is down to just a dull ache which should be gone in a day or two.  What a pain in the neck, laughing at myself.  

Just a couple more weeks until our road trip to Nebraska.  I am so looking forward to the visit seeing family and sharing the joy of Laura's wedding.  Last wedding I went to was her Dad's (my step-brother) so this makes it extra special to see his daughter get married.

Until Next Time,
Pam


1 comment:

  1. I am relieved you are safe and sorry you are still a pain in the neck...I mean have a pain in the neck.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips