Friday, January 17, 2014

Frank's Red Hot Sauce Chicken Roll Ups

Round two of getting my football grub on.  Going with the finger foods that I can prepare early and enjoy the game with everyone else.  I love the flavor of chicken wings, but not a fan of the chicken wings.  I decided to make them into tortilla roll ups using a rotisserie chicken and when I saw the Frank's Red Hot BBQ Sauce I new I had to do some roll ups with that sauce.  Here is what I came up with.













Frank's Red Hot Sauce Chicken Roll Ups

1 pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded and divided
1 8oz package cream cheese, room temperature, divided

Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups

1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce
4oz cream cheese (from above)
2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
crumbled blue cheese
1 carrot, julienne cut
1 celery, julienne cut
red leaf lettuce
2 tortillas (I used one flour and one spinach)


BBQ Chicken Roll Ups

1/2 cup Franks Red Hot BBQ Sauce
4oz cream cheese (from above)
2 tablespoons Franks Red Hot BBQ Sauce
2 bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 small onion, sliced thin
1 tomato, seeded and diced
red leaf lettuce
2 tortillas (I used one flour and one sun dried tomato)

Shred chicken and divide into two bowls.  Add buffalo sauce to one and bbq sauce to the other bowl, set aside.

Mix together the cream cheese and blue cheese dressing in a small bowl.  Mix together the cream cheese and Frank's BBQ sauce in another bowl.

Buffalo Chicken - Assemble roll ups - Spread cream cheese mixture on tortilla's, sprinkle with blue cheese, alternating carrots and celery on top of tortilla, top with buffalo sauce chicken then lettuce.  Roll up tight with wax paper and place in refrigerator.

BBQ Chicken - Assemble roll ups - Spread cream cheese mixture on tortilla's, arrange bacon, tomatoes and onions on top of tortilla top with bbq sauce chicken then lettuce. Roll up tight with wax paper and place in refrigerator.

Refrigerate for at least one hour.  Cut the rolled tortillas into 3/4 inch slices.

Shared with Weekend Pot-Luck #101

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, these sound so good!. BTW, love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious I like hot sauce a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i NEED to try these, they will be a hit for my boyfriend too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips