Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day




























My Valentine's Day is the same every year.  My husband doesn't even say Happy Valentine's Day in-fact he says the same thing every year "I thought Valentine's Day didn't mean anything to you" my reply "it does it doesn't mean anything to you" and because of that I am in a funk the whole day.

Being romantic is not my husbands strong suit and I have known that for 37 years.  But what he is is a very good man, husband and father.  He would do anything for me and he has proven that year after year.

He might not give me flowers, candy, jewelry or a card for Valentine's Day but how many husbands out there clean the floors and bathrooms for their wives.....mine does and has since the day I got pregnant 26 years ago.  If there is a problem at Valentine's Day it is my problem.  I have a husband that loves me with all my flaws and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips