Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trip to St. George and a Side Trip Home

Today was our monthly trek to St. George to go to Costco, Target and Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  Bill joined Anna and I for our trip.  We are stocked up on all the household stuff.  We took the scenic route home it took a tad bit of a longer  but the drive was well worth it.

We stopped by the Baker Dam Reservoir



There were only 3 people fishing once we before legal in Utah (we still have our California drivers license) we are going to come back to this spot and go fishing.

Anna had never seen a white cow so she snapped a photo

This old wagon was out in front of the house below


I love the old barns and houses
 I love this photo of Anna
 Having Fun 
 My cutie pie
My two loves Anna and Bill

Until Next Time,
Pam





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips