Sunday, October 16, 2011

Going on a Road Trip

Anna and I are going to Nevada for 4 days today.  My mother is meeting some of her classmates there for a get together and we will be joining her at the hotel.  After that Anna will go on to California for a visit and my mom will be coming back to our house for a visit.  This will be her first visit here.  I am working on a few blogs to post while I'm gone.  

I am going to share come photos that I have taken around our property and in town.  I will be on Twitter while I'm gone.  I've decided not to take my computer the hotel charges $10 a day for Internet so instead I will be hitting the slot machines. 


Everyday the mountain changes color.  Today the colors were stunning.


This was a Juniper tree that the BLM cut down.  The stumps have beautiful shape.


This squirrel came out to see what I was up to and posed long enough for me to snap a photo.

Until Next Time,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips