Thursday, April 28, 2011

For The Birds

Yesterday the family and I went into town.  We needed to go to the post office and run a few errands.  We stopped into CAL Ranch to get some gardening gloves and a rake.  We could hear chirping so of course Anna and I have to go over and see the chicks and ducks.

I'm sorry the photos are so dark I forgot to use my flash

After we got home I went up to the craft room.  Let's just say my work table isn't clean anymore.  I started going through old photos.  Then realized I have a wireless scanning sitting next to me and I started scanning photos and putting them on Facebook.  There were old photos of my cousins and myself from the 1960's and birthday parties from that time too.  I was putting on photos of my daughter from middle school and baby photos too.  I was having a wonderful time and was up there for hours.

While sitting there I looked out the window and this Bluejay was sitting on the tree

I have a lot to do today.  I'm working in the garden, going into town to do some grocery shopping and of course hitting the post office again.

Until Next Time,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips