Monday, April 15, 2013

Classic Cheesecake

This month our challenge in Baking Partners is cheesecake.  I picked the Classic Cheesecake.  Since their is no leveling agents in cheesecake I followed the recipe to a "T".  I forgot that I still need to bake the cheesecake longer than the recipe calls for.  Next time I make the cheesecake I will bake it for 15 minutes longer.

There are a lot of steps to the recipe but it is a very easy recipe.  Since I didn't add the extra baking time the cheesecake stuck to the pan and I did run a knife around it but the cheesecake also stuck to the knife.  The cheesecake was creamy and delicious and I will make it again.

My husband while it was baking took off for downtown and didn't tell me why.  He went to the market and bought a can of cherry pie filling for the top of the cheesecake.

You can find the recipe for this Cheesecake at Simply Recipes



If you would like to join The Baking Partners check out our Facebook Page at Baking Partners we would love to see you there.

Until Next Time,
Pam


5 comments:

  1. Delicious cheesecake Pam you nailed very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I just loveee cheesecake, this looks so amazing! Now I am craving some. I need to learn to make this because its a bit expensive to buy in store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cheesecake. Love the topping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very nice Pam. love your topping.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips