Monday, April 22, 2013

Quick Dessert - Nutella and Strawberries

When Nutella calls, sometimes you just have to answer.  Okay, you have to answer every time. 

I love chocolate and I love hazelnuts so of course I love Nutella.  Instead of grabbing a spoon I went for a mock strawberry shortcake.  I had everything on hand and it was a quick dessert to throw together and in less than 15 minutes I was in Nutella heaven.



Nutella and Strawberries

2 baskets strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Nutella

Wash and cut strawberries into 4ths and place in a bowl stir in 1/2 cup sugar, place in refrigerator for at least a 2 hours, stirring occasionally.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Take a spoonful of Nutella and spread on each crescent roll, roll up and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.  Spoon strawberries with juice over the crescent rolls and serve warm.

Until Next Time,
Pam

2 comments:

  1. I have been experimenting with crescent rolls a lot lately, this is an excellent one to add to the list, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is delicious easy easy dessert, Nutella makes wonders.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips