Saturday, January 5, 2013

Project Life - My Life Over 52 Weeks - Week 1

I love scrapbooking but over the last few years I just have not been motived or inspired to do my 12 x 12 scrapbook pages.  I have felt drained and tapped out.  I even bought a couple of Smash Books and have yet to touch them.

The end of last summer I came upon Project Life scrapbooking on a couple of blogs. The more I checked it out on the internet the more I thought this is for me.  Here is a great article that pretty much sums up Project Life scrapbooking album Becky Higgins What is Project Life?

Saturday is now dubbed "Project Life" one of my resolutions for 2013 in to complete a Project Life scrapbook.  

Every week I will complete a Project Life page and share it here on Saturdays.  I know this will be a struggle since it seems the same things happens up here week after week.  I'm hoping this album will help me to break my boring routine and start switching things up in my life.

Week One


Until Next Time,

Pam




1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking forward to Saturday mornings now...drinking my cup of coffee while enjoying your project life scrapbooking posts :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips