Thursday, August 11, 2011

Little Debbie's Cookies and First Attempt at Pickles

I just discovered Little Debbie and I love them.  The Peanut Butter Crunch as the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter and my favorite is to eat them frozen.  Wholly Macaroni I thought the German Chocolate Cookie was so amazing and so yummy with a cup of coffee.  Ding Ding great price.

I have never canned anything and I'm not ready to dive into the deep end of the pool on this one.  So I'm in the kiddie pool starting with Freezer Pickles.  Not posting the recipe until I try them out.  Keeping my fingers crossed they come out so I can go on to bigger and better things.  Any canning suggestions?


The pickles do look pretty.


G is for Grave Site
Not trying to be morbid but I couldn't think of anything with the letter G.  Going down Main Street the Cemetery is right there.

Until Next Time, 
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips