Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Farmers Market Fare

It's Wednesday that means it Farmers Market dinner night.  

Tonight's Menu

Yellow Squash
Baby Carrots
Onions
Sun Dried Tomato Artsian Bread with butter


Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Cut up veggies drizzle with Olive Oil.  Sprinkle with your favorite seasonings (I used Paula Deens House Seasonsing easy to make and store) and some fresh cracked pepper.  Roast for 30 to 35 minutes. Yummy!

I have never made pickles so for my first attempt I am going to make some Freezer Pickles.  Picked these up at the Farmers Market too.


I'm still having some back issues.  Anna fixed me up a nice place on the floor to stretch out and lay on the heating pad.  I do have to put Olive in jail while I'm on the floor otherwise I am tensing up waiting for her to attack.


F is for Fire Extinguisher

Until Next Time,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips