Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thunderstorms and No Place To Go

I haven't left the house in 2 days and I need to go to the market.  Oh well, it will just have to wait until tomorrow.   Bill has been in the basement moving things around preparing for his equipment to be moved up here on Wednesday.  I've been piddling around the house putting things away and going around snapping photos.  We have been having some thunderstorm's breeze on through.  In the middle of the night woke up to a nice light show.  Then today the thunder was so loud it shook the house.  Olive didn't know what to think so she just barked.
Those are some angry clouds
I threw some peanuts outside and this little guy was enjoying them
I've had this journal for years I bet if I had some of this wine I could come up with something to put in it


This photo is brought to you by the Letter "Q" - Quartz Crystal

Until Next Time,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips