Thursday, August 25, 2011

Photo Challenge Challenges and Olive

I know Photo Challenges can be just that a"Challenge".  I thought the A-Z Photo challenge would be easy until the letters like Q, X and Z, I was wrong.  I completely go blank on every letter.  I go around the house yelling I need a N word and so on.  Thank goodness for Bill and Anna they give me great suggestions.  

Well here I am at the letter "O" and half of my dream team isn't here.  Anna left early this morning for California for a visit with friends and family.  How can I concentrate on a"O" word while my baby is driving 7 hours across 4 states by herself!  I'm a wreck until I get that call or text that she has arrived safely.  Then in a couple weeks I get to go through it again when she comes home.

With all that being said I am going to do my "O" photograph tomorrow.  I know what I'm going to take a picture of when I go downtown tomorrow.  I will leave you with Olive baby pictures and another beautiful Utah sunset.

9.5 lbs of love

She will grow into those bat ears

Love this fat belly


Until Next Time,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips