Saturday, September 10, 2011

Coffee Brewer and Livestock

Bill and I drove to town this afternoon to pick up our mail and I had a package to pick up from FedEx.  My new toy is here.  I decided with the cold weather on its way I would purchase a single serve coffee maker that way in the evening if I wanted a cup of coffee I wouldn't have to make a whole pot.

I purchased the Mr. Coffee Keurig brewer.  Not only did I get regular coffee I also bought a box of Pumpkin Spice and for Bill Apple Cider.


While in town I starting looking for my "U" photo.  We headed to the Livestock auction house I figured I would find myself a cow and get a photo of a udder.  Well that didn't quite work out.


I found mules, sheep, bulls and a sneaky goat hiding in the barn (it was raining, smart goat) but not one cow with an udder.  At least I found my U, V, W and Y photos I still need to figure out X and Z.


Today's photo is brought to you by the letter U for United States War Memorial

Until Next Time,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips