Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Coffee Talk: Are You A Dipper?



Hello my name is Pam, I am a dipper, I have also raised a next generation dipper, my daughter Anna (my husband will testify to that).  No this is not DP (Dippers Anonymous) this is more of a club for people who love to dip.  I'm not talking about the armature dippers who dip their french fries in ketchup  I am talking hardcore dipper.

Yes I started out with french fries and ketchup, then moved to ranch dressing, BBQ sauce, blue cheese dressing, 1,000 island dressing, shrimp cocktail sauce and when I moved to Utah I became a native when I dipped them in fry sauce (1,000 island without the pickles). I have been know to dip my french fry in a chocolate shake (the salty sweet thing)

Then along came the grilled cheese sandwich which like the french fry started out with ketchup, or dipped in my tomato soup but my favorite dipper for grilled cheese Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce. Not kidding just a little bit of heaven.

I am not just satisfied by putting ketchup on my burger I like to dip my burger in ketchup before taking a bite.  I have been known to dip my pizza in ranch dressing, dipping shrimp in butter or cocktail sauce they were made for dipping they have a built in handle. 

Don't get me started on coffee dipping, biscotti, shortbread and even a croissant.

Can you imagine how excited I was to learn about Fondu, the ultimate in dipping.  Then to find The Melting Pot Restaurant, a dippers paradise of appetizer, entree and dessert in one place. 

I could go on and on about dipping but I am going to close with my Comfort Dipping.  There is nothing more comforting than to have buttered toast dipped in my hot chocolate, it is my warm and fuzzy blanket of comfort. 

Raising a French Fry to those of you who love to Dip

Until Next Time,
Pam











2 comments:

  1. I am a dipper too! Strawberries in melted chocolate, apples in caramel sauce, pork breakfast sausages in maple syrup, sausage rolls in HP sauce, egg rolls in plum sauce, chips in onion dip, toast fingers in egg yolk, fries in gravy...lol the list goes on and on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my darling,

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment. I am hoping to slowly start blogging again and will love to see you at my cottage.

    Take care
    Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips