Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Snack Season and Recipe

From fall until February we are in snack mode....Football Season, The Holidays, Guests and Parties.  The end of the snack season for me ends with Super Bowl.  This is my last hurrah for the fall and winter snack season, Prosciutto Artichoke Roll-Ups. 



Prosciutto Artichoke Roll-Ups

2 onions, cut in half then sliced
1 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil

2 packages Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 package prepared Artichoke Spinach Dip (I used Stonemill Kitchens refrigerated dip)
8 slices prosciutto, cut in half
garlic butter, for brushed the top of the rolls
asiago cheese, shredded

Heat butter and olive oil in skillet add onions and sauté until caramelized golden brown, low and slow about 20 to 30 minutes.

Separate crescent rolls and spread with a layer of artichoke dip, then prosciutto and caramelized onions.  Roll up and place on a baking sheet.  Place rolls in a preheated 375 degree oven and bake for approx 15 minutes.  3 minutes before they are done cooking brush with garlic butter and sprinkle with shredded asiago cheese.  Makes 16 rolls ~ recipe can be cut in half.

Until Next Time,
Pam


Foodie Friends Friday


SixSistersStuff.com

Jam Hands

12 comments:

  1. love this, anything with Prosciutto& Artichoke has got to be good. two of my favs
    found u on foodies fri.
    www.cookingtherecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and can't wait to try it! I have chosen your recipe as my Host Favorite for this week's Foodie Friends Friday link party, and your recipe will be featured in an article called "Recipes that Caught Our Attention" on The Daily Dish Magazine. Look out for it on Monday! :)
    www.dailydishmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. What an honor I can't wait to check it out

      Delete
  3. Love this recipe! Thank you for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday! Please come back and VOTE tomorrow. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Found you on Farm Girl Friday! I would love to have you share this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-creative-homeacre-hop-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday and I hope you will join us again this coming week. Newest follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are pretty much in snack time the entire year at my house! :) These look great and I will definitely be trying them soon. I love artichokes. Thanks so much for sharing at the Weekend Potluck. Have a great week!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of your blog! Congrats on being chosen as a Host Favorite on Foodie Friends Friday! I love artichokes, and I want to make these!
    I am now following you on FB, Twitter, and Blogger.
    ~Joy
    http://yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delicious, Pam. Would love for you to share at my linky party going on right now. http://www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com/2013/02/tasty-thursdays-29.html

    Thanks, Nichi - The Mandatory Mooch

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so yummy! Thanks so much for sharing this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you tomorrow on the next Creative HomeAcre hop!
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-creative-homeacre-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHHH YUM!!!! This sounds amazing!!! Found you through Jam Hands Link Up Party! Looking forward to following along! Would love for you to check out my site... http://lemoinefamilykitchen.blogspot.com
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips